Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: SUPER 8 RENTAL HOUSE - SYNC SOUND?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member donfetcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2005
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I need to rent a super 8 with sync sound for a feature I am shooting in three weeks. I am particularly interested in a beaulieu or Nizo. I live in N.Y. Open to suggestions of out of state rental houses aswell if the price is right.

    thanks!
    donnie

    [email protected]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Tasty Fish Lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2004
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a beaulieu w/ crystal sync and.......I live in New York.

    But not in the city, however I used to live there and will be moving back. Right now though, I'm a bit further northwest.

    I take it you're in the city?

    I also have a blimp to muffle camera noise, about a dozen lens filters for the camera, a fluid head and nice sturdy tripod, and indoor dolly wheels for the tripod. I also have a Sekonic 508 light meter. And 11 cartridges of kodachrome in my freezer, pre paid developing.

    So maybe we can work something out.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member donfetcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2005
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Tasty Fish Lips:
    I have a beaulieu w/ crystal sync and.......I live in New York.

    But not in the city, however I used to live there and will be moving back. Right now though, I'm a bit further northwest.

    I take it you're in the city?

    I also have a blimp to muffle camera noise, about a dozen lens filters for the camera, a fluid head and nice sturdy tripod, and indoor dolly wheels for the tripod. I also have a Sekonic 508 light meter. And 11 cartridges of kodachrome in my freezer, pre paid developing.

    So maybe we can work something out.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have sent you a private message, pleae check it when you get a chance. thanks

  4. #4
    Inactive Member donfetcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2005
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey,
    I have sent you another PM incase you are unaware. Do you have an email address I can be in direct contact with? and what is your name?
    thanks,
    donnie

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •